COLLECTION OF POEMS BY C.D AGBO (ACHIDESFUR) - NOBLE SCHOLARS

Latest

https://www.profitablegatecpm.com/r5tvgq3u?key=0f8c90a4a4b509b493d0862c20192b22
https://www.profitablegatecpm.com/r5tvgq3u?key=0f8c90a4a4b509b493d0862c20192b22

Saturday, September 30, 2017

COLLECTION OF POEMS BY C.D AGBO (ACHIDESFUR)





THINGS DONE BY YOUR NAME!

God! Things that are done by your name
…things undone by your name
I’ve called me in my world Earnest
And my pro genies Solemn, for so I chose
And my pro genies to so address

Have I difference a world of
The ubiquitous Love and Foolishness for
Though in my guise of solemnity
Lionize I the feminine celibacy
But mind you, I never faked my guise

My guise is true and so my Love
But the feminine guise, how so true?
Still in the pool of imagination
How unplayful  those words
That lay me in my world of sanity

“Let’s break up, and never close to our hearts
Carry me the very last time,
Give me a memorable osculation,
I can’t even keep the promises I made
Let fate bring us back”

This life a movie, I learnt
And with my eyes throw me a steady gaze
To behold the intents of a dainty sole and yet
A disappointing mentation she admits,
I’m never disappointed.


IN NATURE'S BUFF

And it was so, for so it was
Once upon a time, far time it was
 In its recall enough time it was
 For time enough never once it was
To thee thy hood thou move to bow.
 For thus a glare nod North and South
Oh what frenzy adore I thy brook
 In floral garb of Red rose and Pink
As thy soles gently breezed by blink
And cause a hood long to float thy buff
Halt! Jug thy brook...nay... float thy buff?
For thus the hood jailed in thought
And thy soles flushed by thy brook!


Dancer’s pride

Greetings to you legit’ beings
Salutation to you old and young
My CHI libations to YOU
In Your veneration I lie low!

Let me your attention to a biblical quiz draw…
Jesus I know, Paul I know but you… who are you
 In whose name casts thou demon
Whose kiss bewrayed the Saviour?

The Decalogue who made? You, the Judas
The gods, God, Moses, if option’s need be
For, law to be broken made. That apart,
Law a mirage and you a blacksmith.

The Decalogue to which tribe made
Jews, Gentiles, Pharisees, scribes?
The law I know, no bound know
‘cause man a finger to another points, four to himself!

Only spectators could a dancer’s moves mark
Now this dancer in rhythmical frenzy sank
Still stoop to watch his soles merry
And patting his chest to his soul’s merry

Did the tribe to the Decalogue so hearken
Were they by the maker bitten?
Let your answers spit your fate
For only the gods can afford the beats for our fate!

Your time starts now!
C.D. Agbo (ACHIDESFUR)



LOOK AT YOURSELF!

Look at yourself, just take a look at yourself!
Going down deep!
Dying silently, like enjoying it!
Lacking concentration, i mean, every one of it!
Heavy hearted!
Having given all and left nothing to manage!
Wished it's recoverable!
But, it's given!
Such patches of steps left in sand of time!
Heart! be strong, it came to pass!
But one thing...
Wished i could smell my hands, and know, if at all, the cause!
Sanity waning softly!
For in besot i wander in stray!
To have journeyed so far!
To have let b'hind other things!
Wished i wuold sink!
As though i'v sank to rise one day whole!
So help me GOD!



No comments: